6.21.2010

// oh my did I need a change!

I'm the kind of girl that buys a pair of shoes and wears them for a week and then they gather dust in my cupboard until I decide to throw them out.
I change my image on my desktop once a week.
I get my tattoos where I can't see them because I know I'll get bored with them.
I re-arrange our home once a week.
I think the only thing I don't get sick of is Travis.
Uh... maybe I should say he's the only thing I wouldn't want to exchange for a better one :)

But don't worry, you didn't mess up your bookmarks and this is still the love made me do it blog - just the prettier, better and more good-looking version...

or at least until I get bored again x

http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/12898_X6du0zYK_c.jpg

via flickr
.

No comments:

Post a Comment