4.07.2010

// my bokkies

Meet Travis and Bokkie. They are the two things that I love most in my life. Our Bokkie is playing fetch with Jesus now, but I am now able to smile when I see a picture of her. And there are a lot of pictures - she was like our first child x
This picture was taken by our awesome friend Kate when Travis and Bokkie were down in Cape Town. I was in Europe at the time and missed out on this. Travis also usually looks a bit less hobo-ish ... you can tell I wasn't around. Even so, I think this has become one of my favourite pictures. I think I want to
print it really big for our new home by the sea. x

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac125/lovemademedoit/9218_166606556580_638341580_3341736.jpg?t=1270673828

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps this is a better link

    http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/gallery/1221

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rad!wo ist diese wand?Sis-liebst du Bokie mehr als mich.jissie.

    ReplyDelete